In this position in our location in HITECH City, Hyderabad, Telangana, you’ll benefit from a wide spectrum of opportunities to grow your career across a variety of clients. While performing your responsibilities, you’ll enjoy competitive benefits and receive career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Review and understand the functional test plan.
- Assist in preparing and modifying project specific test data.
- Conduct test executions (both manual and automated).
- Test results validation and reporting.
- Detect and issue identification, logging, tracking, resolution, and reporting.
- Task status communication to test analyst and senior test analyst.
- Ensure testing commitments are met and communicate potential impacts to target dates to the senior test analyst.
- Identify risks to testing and communicate to the senior test analyst.
- Help identify and implement new process improvements, as well as assist in existing process improvements.
- Adhere to all testing processes and procedures.
- Conduct training for new test team members.
- Bachelor of Technology in computer science
- 1-2 years of experience in ERP software application testing
- Experience in usage of test management tools
- Experience in web applications and ERP functional testing
- Good understanding of testing methodologies/techniques
- Proficiency in software testing and designing test suites (test scripts/test cases)
- Familiarity with quality standards and processes