As a DevOps tech lead in our location in HITECH City, Hyderabad, Telangana, you’ll leverage your skills, expertise, and intellectual curiosity to do your best work in a constantly evolving collaborative environment.
- Keep technical expertise up to date through trainings and certifications for DevOps Tools.
- Apply DevOps thinking to bring development and IT ops processes, people and tools closer together in order to increase the speed, efficiency and quality of delivering technical solutions to our clients.
- Suggest solutions for betterment of the CI/CD process.
- Take responsibility of GIT (version control) related activities.
- Troubleshoot and fix issues related to Windows servers.
- BE/Bachelor of Technology/MCA
- A minimum of 5 years’ working experience in a DevOps capacity, preferably as a DevOps engineer
- Experience automating the management of large-scale infrastructure and significant familiarity with Puppet/Chef/Ansible
- Vast experience in systems automation, orchestration, deployment, and implementation
- Experience using Jenkins and Windows, as well as configuring and automating monitoring tools
- Experience with highly scalable systems, including frontend and backend websites tiers
- Keen understanding of monitoring solutions for all layers of web infrastructure
- Familiarity with Windows, bash, PowerShell Scripting (Python is a plus)
- Good understanding of DevOps tools (Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins (CI/CD), Docker, Ansible)
- Very good understanding of cloud computing (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Good understanding of MSSQL and SQL queries
- Effective communication skills and ability to work well with cross-functional teams
- Excellent English language skills
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines, as well as ability to remain calm in the face of uncertainty and stress
- Technologically adept with demonstrated computer skills, as well as skills in scaling distributed data systems
- Comprehensive understanding of AWS/Azure/Google cloud Platforms and strong familiarity with DevOps tools
- Exceptional scripting skills with Python, PowerShell, bash, and Ruby