As testing manager in our location in HITECH City, Hyderabad, Telangana, you’ll benefit from the opportunity to grow your career in an innovative, collaborative environment. You’ll also enjoy competitive benefits while receiving career coaching and mentorship to help your professional development.
- Manage teams across multiple geographic locations, releases, and projects.
- Manage and maintain the QA team budget.
- Build the QA area/team, QA team structure and QA roles and responsibilities.
- Provide input from a testing perspective to the delivery release roadmap and project schedule plan, capacity, and deployment to production schedule.
- Maintain the QA team’s capacity planning, utilization, and assignment allocations.
- Identify QA milestones, external milestones, dependencies, issues, risks, and assumptions.
- Assign release/project work to the QA teams.
- Ensure release/project testing commitments are met for the entire QA team.
- Resolve escalated issues and risks with firm mitigation plans and escalate outstanding issues as required.
- Identify areas of improvement to increase speed and quality, and gain efficiencies.
- Identify and help build the automation model, framework, and approach.
- Ensure all QA team members are developing the needed skill set.
- Bachelor of Technology in computer science
- 8-10 years’ experience in testing
- Knowledge of test management tools
- Experience with various test automation tools
- Understanding of testing process and methodology
- Familiarity with test-program concerns including test environment and data management; trouble reporting and resolution; and test design and development
- Understanding of manual testing techniques and automated testing best practices
- Understanding of application business area and application requirements
- Ability to develop test goals, objectives, and strategy
- Familiarity with different test tools, defect tracking tools and other test-support tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and project management skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Ability to interpret data and statistics
- Familiarity with quality standards and processes